Blockchain Payment Platforms Development Company In Houston, Texas
Traditionally, online payments have always been met with skepticism. If a service is not finally availed by the customer – or canceled – reversing the transaction and reimbursing the amount is often costly and almost always delayed. In times of bankruptcy or other unforeseen circumstances, customers might not receive refunds and are left with long procedures to raise disputes. These issues often result in a loss of trust, driving away consumers from businesses.
The Solution: Distributed Ledger Technology
Control, Security & Stability
Key advantages of Blockchain Payment Platforms:
- Processing of payments is possible in real-time – in mere seconds, which eliminates the long waiting time for either party.
- No intermediaries are required to make money transfers, reducing the need for administration. This means lesser transaction charges and convenience fees for participants.
- Payments across borders are super easy with Blockchain. The interchangeability of tokens allows inter-currency payments seamlessly without the need for a third-party conversion.
- Smart contracts enable the execution of agreements automatically, making things faster, safer, and hassle-free.
- There is increased trust between the parties of transactions as all the records on the Blockchain are transparent and immutable.
Steps involved in setting up a Blockchain-based payment platform
You would then decide on your technology stack for front-end. This depends on the type of application you’d like to provide to users, such as iOS or web. Once that is done, you will have to choose a blockchain network platform. Finally, if you wish to build a new network and token, you must find out the pricing and functionalities of the most popular ones on the market right now.
The next step would be the initiation of the development process. First, you must ensure that your team includes product managers, blockchain developers, app developers, and quality testers. Lastly, you will execute the project, mostly with the help of a blockchain development company. Depending on your chosen approach, you will have to either build the algorithms and infrastructure or install, configure, and then test the relevant tools.
Let’s get started!
We are a Blockchain Payment Platforms Developer in Houston, Texas, and with our expertise, you can set up your very own blockchain-based payment platform. Give us a call today, and let’s work out a plan that works best for your business.
Let’s Connect Now: We Are Just One Call Away!
12345 Jones Rd Suite 246, Houston, TX 77070, United States
+1 (832) 533-2620